Question and answer section
Welcome to 2019!
From the entire Cole Hardware family to yours, we wish you a healthy and prosperous new year. We’re happy to be a part of the San Francisco and Rockridge communities and look forward to another year of serving our neighborhoods. As we reflect back over the past year and look optimistically into 2019, we appreciate our loyal patrons who make Cole Hardware a fun place to work and shop.
2018: A Look Back
• We raised $71,227.72 for various local community organizations and the Camp Fire victims.
• We launched our new online self-service Repair Referral site.
• We revamped colehardware.com for a more user-friendly online experience.
• Our Rockridge and SoMa locations were certified as green businesses.
• We served over 875,000 customers in our stores.
• We hosted 50 workshops in our stores.
2019: A Look Ahead
• We look forward to topping $200,000 in Coins for the Community donations since our program’s inception.
• Our Cole Valley, Downtown, and Russian Hill stores are due for a green business recertification.
• We’re working to host consumer electronic waste events at our stores.
• We’re starting a recycling program for single-use coffee pods.
Stay in the loop!
Sign up to receive our emails!