Question and answer section
January is Get Organized Month!
According to The National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals, January is the month to start on all of your organization goals for the year. Cole Hardware looks forward to helping you check tasks off your home maintenance and organization “should” list!
January has thirty-one days to get everything done. Are you ready?!
- Test and/or replace your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Change filters for your furnace.
- Change filters for your air conditioner, air purifier, vacuum, humidifier, and water dispenser too.
- Clean your refrigerator coils.
- Vacuum dryer vents, ducts, and the space behind the dryer.
- Rain is coming! Stock up on sandbags, flood barriers, moisture barriers, dehumidifiers, and ant traps.
- Don’t forget about your car. A gallon of premium Rain-X Bug Remover Windshield Washer Fluid is on sale this month for only $2.99.
- Replace your old storage bins and label each new bin before putting it away.
- Indulge in smart Wi-Fi LED bulbs—you can control them with a mobile app or voice assist.
- Replace old kitchen appliances.
- Brentwood appliances are 25% off the whole month of January!
Stay in the loop!
Sign up to receive our emails!