Question and answer section
Safely Shop with Us
Our top concern is for the health and well-being of our customers and our crew members. We are following best practices to keep all exposed surfaces sanitized. Our shopping carts, baskets, and register counters are wiped down at regular intervals. We are bringing extra vigilance to staying healthy. Our crew members are required to stay home if they aren’t feeling well, and we ask the same of you. Both our crew and our customers must practice social distancing and wear masks at all times.
We’ll continue to offer several ways for you to get what you need through online shopping, curbside pickup, and home delivery, as our staffing allows. For store pickup, shop at acehardware.com and choose in-store or curbside pickup, or call us directly to place an order. We want to make it as convenient as possible for you to get the products you need, when you need them, with minimized contact.
When you visit our store in person, we ask you to follow our safety measures. Customers are required to form a line outside, with a limited number of customers allowed inside the store at one time. We have placed floor decals to make it easy for customers to keep a six-foot distance from each other while waiting for checkout. We also ask that you be patient and respect other customers’ personal space and safety while shopping with us. For the protection of our crew you must wear a face covering. You may bring your own reusable bag, but we may ask you to bag your own items.
Cole Hardware exists to help others, and we are committed to supporting our community in this time of need. With a helpful and healthy staff, clean facilities, and accommodating shopping options, we will continue to be proactive in providing you the products you need.
Cole Hardware is closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the California Department of Public Health, and our respective counties. We continue to take a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of our customers and crew. We want to share with you a few of the steps we are taking to safely serve you, our customer, during this time.
Our Precautionary Measures
- We follow state and county safety and health protocols, including
- requiring staff and customers wear masks or other face coverings.
- providing hand-sanitizing stations throughout all stores.
- Daily temperature screenings of all crew members.
- Daily COVID-19 symptom screenings of all crew members.
- Encouraging vigilance on healthy practices such as handwashing and sanitizing.
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting of all frequently touched areas such as shopping carts, baskets, credit card pin-pads and pens, as well as all other frequently touched areas.
- Providing hand sanitizer at all entrances and throughout the store for customer and employee use.
- Providing PPE equipment to all crew members.
- Semi-monthly cleaning and disinfecting fogging services.
- Encouraging employees to stay home if they are sick.
- Offering sick pay to all employees.
- Signage for social distancing reminders and one-way aisles throughout the stores
- Encouraging contactless payment and having protocols in place for handling cash.
We ask that our customers
- stay home if you are sick or experiencing symptoms.
- wear a face covering that covers the nose and mouth. This is required.
- maintain six feet of distance from employees and other shoppers.
Stay in the loop!
Sign up to receive our emails!