Question and answer section
Advice on analytics in betting
The following factors are taken into consideration for effective KC:GO betting predictions:
- Players' form, current results, rankings, etc. It is also advisable to take into account how many series the teams have played lately. When you have to play 2 or 3 matches a day, the players get tired.
- Tournament motivation. This factor only matters in the group stages. Teams that have made the playoffs often play the rest of their games below their potential.
- Presence of substitutions. Likewise cybersport organisations rotate their line-up from time to time. Sometimes the rotation is due to the fact that one of the players has not managed to get a visa to the country (mainly USA) where the event takes place. Official sources refer to the substituted player as a stand-in.
- Percentage of wins for different sides (terrorists or counter-terrorists). Some teams find it easier to play defence (i.e. as terrorists), defending the captivity (the location where the bomb is placed). Others play better offensively (as counter-terrorists).
- Victory percentage by card (there are eight in total).
To view the statistics, we recommend using https://betwinnerlive.com.
CS:GO betting strategies
CS:GO is a relatively new discipline, so there aren't too many betting strategies for it yet.
Plus handicaps on underdogs
At the end of the group stage the leaders are de-motivated because they have secured a place in the play-offs. In this situation they often start to experiment with tactics. This has a knock-on effect on the final result. In this kind of game it is advantageous to take plus handicaps on the outsiders.
Stay in the loop!
Sign up to receive our emails!