Partner With Us
Cole Hardware’s Community Partner Assistance Program is open to any school or nonprofit organization based in San Francisco. Joining our Community Partner Assistance Program is fast and simple! Just follow the steps below.
- Request a partnership.
Be sure to include:
- Group or school name
- Phone Number
- Contact name (school principal or executive director)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 501(c)3 or tax ID number
- Your group’s website address
Att: Community Partner Program
2254 Polk Street
San Francisco, CA 94109
- Promote the partnership with Cole Hardware within your community!
The more you promote the partnership, the more enriched your group will become by our program!
Publish an ad in your organization’s newsletter. Above right is a sample advertisement.
- As a member organization, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Gift Cards Rebates: Once a year we send a gift card to partner schools and groups for 10% of all purchases posted to that account the previous year. Customers only need mention that they are part of a group’s circle of friends when checking out and the transaction is posted to that group’s account.
- Cutting Edge Wine Donation: We will donate one case of our signature Cutting Edge wine to our partners to serve at fund-raising events held in San Francisco.
- Silent Auctions & Raffles: We’re happy to donate Cole Hardware gift cards for silent auctions or raffles for fundraising events held in San Francisco.
- Community Partner Wish List Registry: We’ll set up a registry of your wish list items that your community may purchase for you. You may register for everyday items that you need such as cleaning supplies, or for products for improvement projects such as paint or gardening tools and plants.
- Membership Wallet Card Template: Upon request, we’ll provide you with a template of membership cards for your group. The card can be kept in a wallet as a reminder for your group’s members to take advantage of the gift card rebate program while shopping in our stores. (Some groups and schools get gift card rebates of over $500 yearly, as they publicize and remind their members about the program.)
- Promote Your Event: With enough notice, we can feature your fundraising event in our monthly Hardware Hotline or e-Hotline.
- Project Discount: Nonprofit groups in San Francisco can receive a discount on supplies for community improvement projects (reviewed on a case-by-case basis).
- Partner Shopping Event: Plan a Partner Shopping Day with us. We will donate 20% of total purchases by your group during a specified in-store shopping event to your school.