Featured Home Repair Referral Service
Previously Featured Re-Cole-Mend Services
- Home Painting by Todd
- Meet Marc: Our Master Locksmith
- Meet Carla, Our Color Expert
- HVAC Repair and More
- Meet Bill, Our HVAC Expert
- Meet Veronica, Our Garden Guru
- Meet Christophe in Person!
- Meet Andrew: Master Electrician and More!
- Meet Mauricia: Painter, Muralist, Artist Extraordinaire
- Meet David, Our Landscape Gardener
Tal and His Hardwood Flooring Team
When remodeling, homeowners have many flooring options these days, including hardwood, prefinished wood, laminate, and vinyl. If you have existing hardwood floors, refinishing will be an option instead of replacing the entire floor. A favorite choice of City dwellers because they provide character and elegance to a home, hardwood floors throughout a flat also provide a sense of continuity from room to room.
Tal and his team install, refinish, repair, and recoat hardwood floors for residential clients. This family owned and operated company stays on the cutting edge of industry techniques and products and has, over the years, developed a team of technicians and craftspeople with a real passion for delivering beautiful floors. Always researching the newest tools and techniques so they can better serve clients’ needs, Tal’s team is made up of industry experts with decades of hardwood flooring experience.
They Have Worked on More Than 20,000 Homes
Over the last 25 years, they have worked on more than twenty thousand homes all over the Bay Area. They take pride in providing best-in-class service and craftsmanship, exceeding industry standards regardless of project size or complexity. Project managers are experts in every possible facet of wood flooring and will guide you through every step of your project, including providing a detailed estimate, helping with wood and stain selection, and completing the project to your absolute satisfaction.
All of Tal’s foremen go through a lengthy training process. After a three- to five-year apprenticeship working as a helper, prospective foremen are trained by the National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA), the official industry trade association. In a training program that spans four to six weeks, they highest distinction in the industry.
This training process ensures that every crew stepping onto your jobsite has the highest level of expertise available. The extra effort is worth it—the average foreman has been with the company for over 10 years.
Hardwood Floors—Eco-Friendly Options
Tal and his team take pride in providing one of the most sustainable flooring choices on the market. Hardwood floors, when harvested, milled, installed, and finished properly, are an extremely renewable building product. Some of the green options Tal’s team provides:
- Largest selection of FSC-certified wood in the Bay Area. Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is the most recognized and enforced standard for forest sustainability. Tal’s team provides the largest selection of FSCcertified wood, both prefinished and finished-in-place.
- HEPA-filter dust containment system. Their top-of-the-line vacuum system ensures that over 95% of the wood dust is captured, resulting in a cleaner environment for both you and their workers.
- Sustainably grown and manufactured bamboo. Unlike traditional hardwood sources, which take 60 to 80 years to mature, bamboo grows as quickly as 10 to 15 years. Tal offers a large selection of formaldehyde-free bamboo.
- Formaldehyde-free adhesives. Tal provides formaldehyde-free options for glue-down installations and also carries a large selection of formaldehyde-free engineered flooring options.
- Low- and zero-VOC finishes. Tal carries a full range of commercial-grade finish options, which include low-VOC water-based urethanes and zero-VOC penetrating oils.
If you are considering installing or refinishing your hardwood floors and would like to speak to Tal and his team, contact our Repair Referral Service at 415/753-2653 ext. 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.